Monday, October 24, 2011

Have you tried this?


Like many of you, I am a sucker for new products. I was in Sephora the other day, working on a story featuring red lipstick, when I came across the Josie Maran section. Although I haven't really tried her products, I was attracted by the line's emphasis of a more natural aesthetic. I like that they have an entire regiment using Argan oil, which they say is a "super food" for your skin. Of the entire line, I was completely taken by one product in particular: The Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation. It comes out white and changes color as you rub it between your fingertips. I was instantly intrigued and found that I matched perfectly to shade light/medium. For someone who never wears foundation, this is so extremely light and moisturizing that I would definitely put it in my new favorites category. If you find yourself looking for a new, light weight and skin nourishing foundation, try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment